Here are the goals we hope to achieve by publishing this blog.
To refine our teaching by reflecting on what works and what doesn’t.
- We plan to use this space to reflect on and share what we are doing in the classroom.
- We hope to be honest about our successes and failures.
- We will seek and welcome feedback from educators from around the world.
To share resources and ideas with fellow educators.
- We have both been the beneficiaries of others who have taken the time and effort to share what they have learned online. It is our hope to be able to share resources and ideas that we stumble upon with others.
- We want to focus our blogs around real classroom experiences, hopefully connecting the theoretical and the practical in a way that is helpful to any educator.
To join in the conversation and connect with educators around the world.
- Being young educators we both have much to learn. We hope this blog is a vehicle to connect and build relationships with educators across the globe.